Happy October, You know what this mean right? It means Halloween, Thanksgiving, Holiday spending is coming real soon. Are you prepared for it? I 'am not but life goes on. So here's are some basic get started money tips.
1. Prepare a budget for the holiday. Only spend what you can really afford.
2. Look for discounts and clearance on food items & gifts.
3. Don't pass up the coupons if you can get a percentage off your items then go for it. Try to get the items that are marked down and then add the coupon with it. Makes it double the saving.
4. Make something or give plants they live longer and are cheaper.
5. There is no shame in telling people that I can not afford to give gifts this year. A lot of us will be saying the same thing . So you are not alone.
6 Your time and spending it with love ones is all the gifts that people want from you. That's what makes it special.
These are just some random suggestions on how to prepare for the holidays I will be giving more suggestions in the coming weeks.
Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$