Wednesday, October 28, 2020

New Attitude About Money

                                                                    Hello Family..

I have notice that since the pandemic  people have a new attitude about money. For one I am seeing  that people are not spending as much as they use to. They have dropped that carefree attitude and started taking on that I want more bang for my buck attitude. 2nd the dollar store and  family dollars are doing booming business because now you have videos that show you all the meals you can make from things found in the dollar  stores. Hey I have learned a few cooking tricks myself with these videos.3rd people are learning to  save more money and take their emergency funds more seriously. Especially since a lot of people are working less or not at all.

4th people are also learning that life is not always about a job. Since people are staying home more their priorities are more family orientated then work. 5th People are more stress now then every. If you go in to the supermarkets people want to fight, driving they want to fight, just walking the park they want to fight. We are turning into a very stressful nation. 6th the shopping carts in my regular supermarket are not even half as full as they use to be. 7th People are looking at their bills and deciding what's needs to be paid  and what they can put off until a later time.

Yes our attitude has changed even mind. I am a cheapskate but I have been more careful then before with my spending became today and time you just never know when your really going to need that dollar that you have been holding on to.

                                                  Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$$

                                                             https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment