Sunday, February 28, 2016

Money Temptations

                                         Good Morning Family
               
                 I am so happy! I overcame a temptation today!
How do you over come your temptation to buy stuff or spend money unwisely?
For me  knowing that I have a money goal and a budget that I need to go by. I also allow myself a small weekly allowance of $15. So that if I did want to splurge on something I have the money for it because I put  it in my budget. It's my  allowance money.Also you need to look at the bigger picture what else could you use  that money for instead of buying something you really don't need and want.  So what  money temptation have you over come recently? Share your temptations and money saving adventures with the us. Your Cheap Cheetah Family. Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment