Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Realty Show


                                 Would You Go On A Reality Show To Earn Money?
My friend had this crazy idea that we should go on a reality show to earn lots of money. Would you ever do something like this and what do you think the pros and cons of doing it would be? For me  many many moons ago my friend told me about a reality show that involved weight watchers. I guess it was around the time the biggest loser was starting and weight watchers wanted to compete with the biggest loser. So they send out announcement for women who wanted to be on their weight loss show and since I need to lose weight. I thought why not. So I made a video tape of myself talking about who I was and why I wanted to lose weight and why I would be a good candidate for the show. I prayed about being picked and I sent my audition tape off. Needless to say I asked my friend if she send her video in and she said no. I asked her why not and she told me it was just an idea and that she was to afraid to go on TV being fat.
Thanks a lot I told her after I had already sent my audition tape in. Needless to say 5 years later I am still waiting to hear from them. Oh well I guess I have to lost the weight myself with out the world knowing about it. So to answer the question Yes I would be on a reality show if the price was right!
                                  
                                                       Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment