Saturday, May 28, 2016

Scary Stuff

                                    Hey Cheap Cheetah Family How Are You Today?

Last night I was watching videos about the working poor.  The people who live on minimum wage salaries or just above it. It was scary and sad to me. I  was also watching stories about the vanishing middle class  A lot of the people that you would not think that are middle class are now collecting food stamps and relaying on food panties to feed their family. There is no middle class anymore. It's either you have money or your struggling.  A lot of the middle class  are one paycheck away from being homeless. Can I tell you I got scared. Why because that could be me. I am not working right now because my work relocated way to far for me to travel and it was expensive to get to work everyday. I also have heath issues that prevented me from going to work everyday. Like I use to,but if I am not careful with my finances this could be me and it frightens the heck out of me. So what scares you the most when it comes to your finances?.

No comments:

Post a Comment