Monday, June 27, 2016

Just For Fun!

                                           Good Morning Family, How are you today?

Just for fun with the power ball and mega being in the million. Combined I think they are like 636 million. For fun   
                   What would you do with 5 million

1. Quit my job
2. Have my spouse quit their  job
3. Invest the $$$ and live off the earnings
4. Travel, volunteer and enjoy life to the fullest!
5 Travel more
6. Give to charity
7 Fund my kids 529 for college
8 Pay off home
9. Save some into index funds 35%
 stocks,35% international, 30% bonds/fixed
10.Buy all my luxury toys and not think nothing of it.

For me personally I would take a mini vacation to figure out how my money would be split up. I also would make sure that family and friend got a little piece and my charities as well. What would you do? 
Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment