Monday, October 17, 2016

Holiday Jobs Are......

Good Morning My Cheap Cheetah Family, Just wanted to give you a heads up if your looking for a holiday job this year. The stores are stating to hire for the holiday season. I always found my best time to go job hunting for a holiday job was the day I was off from my full-time job and that's on Columbus Day.
I interviewed for a Sears job last month  and I really wanted it but I was going on Vacation in December.  The personnel lady I interviewed with  stated that if I worked for Sears they could not approve my vacation time. I already have my tickets paid in full . So I could not work for them. Because I need my vacation more then I needed a Sears job at the moment. Maybe I will try again when I come back. So just wanted to give you the heads up. Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment