Sunday, October 2, 2016

My Challenge Progress


                               Good Morning My Cheap Cheetah Family. How are you today?

 I told you that I was serious about my $20 dollar challenge that started in October 1. Yesterday  I  returned all the plastic bottles I had around the house for the 5 cents deposit. I got a whopping 70 cents for everything. I also had a 25% off coupon that I used from CVS drug store  that saved me $1.70. So my total toward my challenge was $2.40 which is going in my 2017 Holiday club when the banks starts it up again on Nov 1th. I am saving the money so next year in November I will have spending money for a California Cruise. You know a Sista  not working  right now, so  I am trying to think of ways to save some pocket spending money has my partner calls it.
                                                Who's joining me on the Challenge?? 
                                                Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment