Friday, October 21, 2016

Who Cares

                                     Good Morning Family. Are You Saving Money Today?

   You know what I am so tired of everybody thinking that being a Cheapskate is such a dirty word versus being Frugal which is a nicer word.  I am a cheapskate and I don't care what people think as long as I am saving money and not hurting, disrespecting or taking advantage of anyone. I am good with my cheapskate status and proud of it. I come from a long line of cheapskates that showed me if I make some sacrifices I  can have some of the things that I really want in life.

Heck being a cheapskate help me to find the value in living for experiences with out the worry of where my next dollar would be coming from

Being a cheapskate help me to escape the political bull crap of a city job that over the course of the years I began to hate.

Being a cheapskate allowed me to pay off my home  my car and save for retirement  within the  on a salary that was less then $40,000 a year. So yes I am a cheapskate who cares as long as I can still save money and enjoy my life . You can call me whatever......
                                
                                                      Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment