Friday, July 13, 2018

Half

                                                   Hello Family How Are You Today?



What do you cut in half to save?

 Laundry Detergent- Fill 1/2 the amount suggested.

Dishwasher  Detergent - fill 1/2 as suggested
 
Napkins - usually 1/2 will do

Ice cream, use a cup or  mug
rather than dish or bowl

Serving (portion size), decide how much you want, then take 1/2, don't go for a refill

Pastries, cut in half; leftovers for tomorrow.

Vacations - look at your master plan, then evaluate w/ a reality check (especially if driving). If you are gonna be hurrying just to make tracks, consider 1/2 a trip and enjoy yourself.

 Cut juice/Gatorade with water (it's usually too sweet, anyway).Toothpaste.Soap.
 
When I used to buy facial   face cleaning cloths (like  Olay or the generic), I cut those in half

Admission tickets into special events and coupons for restaurants - I try to use 2 for 1 deals as much as possible. One person pays full price, the other person is free.

Hotel rooms. Sometimes you can get 2 nights for the price of one. 

 I cut in half my aluminum foil. You don't need all that foil to wrap something.

I also personally cut in half my dinners when I go out to dinners I save the rest for lunch the next day.

I cut in half my bars of soap really how much soap do you need to wash up with? 


  Did I miss anything else you cut in half to save.

Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$

No comments:

Post a Comment