Thursday, July 19, 2018

To Much $$

                                                Hello Family How Are You Today?

I was reading this article yesterday about Jeff Bazos the worlds riches man. I first thought if that was me I would not want the world to know how rich I was. That could lead to people wanting to do scary things to me or my family. Also one could not spend in their life time 150 billion dollars. What would you spend it on or do with it? After you have purchased all you wants and needs? Also my last thought would be does one person really need all that money we are talking 150 billion dollars. To me that's way past scary money it's frightful money. The article I was reading also stated in order for Jeff to be broke when he passed  away he would have to spend  about 5 million dollars a day. Who the heck could spend that kinda money in a day . If he needs a place to put some of his money.  I would love a condo in Vegas if he would like to donate to the cause.

                                                         Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$



No comments:

Post a Comment