Tuesday, July 24, 2018

What Do You Say

                                                     Hello Family How are You Today?

 Some people say being a frugal/cheapskate is about the money. Some say 's it's about the adventures when it comes to  finding ways to save. Some say it's in them and they don't know how else to be. Regardless of why you are a frugal/cheapskate you just are. An I am glad you are your like me. But what happens when your  financial goals are met, you home is paid off, you have no debt , your health is good and you have a nice piece of cash in the bank.. What happens then.? Do you stop and think what is the reason for me saving all this money after my basic needs and goals have been met.

Money to me is freedom. I used to hate getting up early in the morning walking to the bus stop when it was dark. Passing  skunks and raccoon's in the street heading  home after a night out  looking for food. I use to hate having to bring in a doctors note when I was sick to my employers or calling in sick when I just did not feel like working. I felt my life was not my own it was my employers and they could do  anything they wanted with me between 8-4 Monday -Friday and  they did to. I worked my butt off saved as much money as I could and after reaching my saving goal and  with help from  family . I told my employer  " I am out of here" and that was 5 years ago and I don't regret a minute of that decision. Yes I am scared of my future with the money I saved and invested. Hoping that it will last me until I don't need it anymore.  I am scared about my medical insurance  when and if I no longer have it . But while I worry I still enjoy the life and freedom god has given me.

I want you to see that saving money is the price your paying for your freedom. Think about all the things that you want to do but can't because you have to work. Now think about doing all those things because you have your freedom. Makes a big difference.   Is spending money or stuff you don't need or really want  more important then having your freedom. For me it wasn't

                                              Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$

No comments:

Post a Comment