Monday, April 17, 2017

What Are You Cheap/Frugal???

                                     Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family How are you today?


Why Are You a Frugal/Cheapskate
 
--I like the sense of peace and security that comes from having savings and investments.

--I don't like cleaning and organizing a lot of stuff.

--Lower consumption is generally better for the environment.

--I like not following "the standard path" and I enjoy "beating the system".

--I like the feeling of having options in life such as:

Being able to change jobs/careers and/or go without paid employment for years without completely depleting savings or running up debt.

Being able to semi-retire in a lower cost of living area.

Being able to quit my job and help my aging parents, if necessary.

Being able to say "FU" to my job/career if it gets ugly.

Being able to pay cash for a good used car.

The biggest motivators for me come down to having flexibility and freedom in life.

Be happy and Proud to live a life of Cheapness Or Being Frugal. Say it loud and Proud I am Cheap And I Am Happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment