Thursday, June 15, 2017

How Far???


                                     Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family, How are you today?
                  
   My question for you today is how far would you go to get what you had to get?
Ok, I am playing this game that lotto has where you can win win money, trips, or gift cards . But you have to get  non-winning lotto tickets to enter to win. I play lotto but not enough that I can enter as many tickets as I do in one day. I enter about 25  non- winning tickets a day.  So in order to get the non-winning tickets I go garbage picking. I have no shame when it comes to getting what I want and that's money, gift cards or a free trip!!! And it's costing me nothing but my time a a whole lot of digging in the trash. Sometimes picking in the garbage can get real nasty, people throw some disgusting stuff in the trash, if you know what I mean but I still do it because I need my tickets. I wash up really good  when I finish.

People give me all kinds of looks when they see me digging in the garbage for discarded  lotto tickets.  They look at me like I am crazy. But that's ok, I will be  a crazy fool when I win something like a trip, money or even some gift cards off of other people's lotto tickets.  Now that's what I call a Cheap Cheetah Money Saving Move! Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day& Save That Money!

1 comment:

  1. When I walk to the grocery store, I pick up non-winning tickets that have been thrown on the ground. I add them to our state's reward site. Free points for me!

    ReplyDelete