Sunday, July 8, 2018

Grateful!!




Hello Family So How Are You Today?
Well today I am not talking about saving money I am talking about being grateful. I was watching a documentary on the Philippines and how they live.  The people who live there are dirt poor and they struggle everyday with the things that we take for granted like running water and food. I was watching this story about these kids who were fathered by foreigners  because their mothers were selling  a good time to these  foreigners  just to put food on the table. I watched men from different parts of the country stop by father a child and get gone. The whole thing was so sad. It go me to thinking that the things that I fuss about when it comes to money  is small compared to how some people are living around the world. 
So yes  I am very grateful to have been born in a country that allows me my basic needs and some luxuries if I want them. Thank you god for your blessings.

Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment