Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Dumpster Diving 2021:Great Meat Haul But The Cats Took Over The Video!

                   

                                                               Hi Family..

Happy January. I am not sure if I showed you this couple who dumpster dives and all the goodies they find. Can I tell you that I am obsessed with watching this couple and a bit jealous of what they find. All that stuff going to waste. I keep saying  to myself wish I lived near you I could use some of that stuff.  I know they must pay very little for food with all the great things they find for free. Makes dumpster diving  something to think about. 

                                Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$
                                               https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment