Sunday, March 27, 2016

Your Motivation

 Motivation to be a frugal/cheapskate?

Good morning Family. Happy Easter. here are some suggestion of why people are motivated to be a frugal cheapskate see if anyone of these are your reason to.
         

Like a lot of people, I have anxiety about growing old and not having the means to support myself. I've been focusing hard on making good decisions lately. I now have an emergency fund and I am sending extra money to the student loan people. It's definitely going to be a marathon and not a sprint, though. So, what motivates you guys? Anybody else have a moment when the light bulb

I think its fear. for some reason, I am afraid of not being financially secure. I am afraid that something can change with my financial situation and I want to build up as much protection as possible. this is even considering that I have a lot more security in my financial situation than most people. the fear is still there.

 I was raised to be more frugal than I am.

 I think what influenced me more than anything was looking at other people as examples of what not to be

 It became a game for me when I was having tough times.

My motivation: my income level.

 Frugality is a fun challenge, and there are so many other things to do with my money than pay full prices on things I don't need really.
having a good retirement, to retire early and be relatively wealthy

Security.

 I enjoy the challenge of seeing how well I can live while spending the least.

 I was raised that way.
being frugal brings peace of mind for me.

 1) Peace of mind
2) Saving
3) Investing
4) Freedom

The idea is to know what your expenses are ahead of time. Once you get a money management system down, although you actively manage it, it basically runs itself. This means that you become a free radical that can do whatever you want. The less I spend, the more money I can make via investments (potentially). That is not to say I am the greatest penny-pincher ever, but the system I use helps provide for all of the above.


Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Week!


No comments:

Post a Comment