Monday, August 10, 2015

Good News



           

     Good Morning Cheap Cheetah Family. I have some Great News for you!!!!
I will be informing you on this blog  what the topics will be coming up for feature Cheap Cheetah Money Shows ( www.blogtalkradio.com/cheap-cheetah) I will also be giving you topics on this blog that might not be on the show in regards to  Saving , Making  and Have Fun with Money.

So it goes like this if the subject I am talking about in this blog will be on the Cheap Cheetah Money Show™☺ the topic or subject will be short in length. If the topic I am talking about will not be on the show then it will be longer in length. Get it.

I want to give you more topics that pertain to living a cheapskate lifestyle that I might not talk about on the show but you still need to know about it and this is my platform for telling it to you. Besides my Facebook page of course (Facebook: The Cheap Cheetah Money Show) so that's my breaking news.
                               
                                    Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Week!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment