Sunday, January 10, 2016

All Bets Are Off !!

                                                    Image result for powerball   

Good Morning Cheap Cheetah Family. If you not aware then I will tell you this weeks the Powerball jackpot is 1.3 Billion dollars. With that kind of money, I  call it stupid money to win all bets are off, meaning that Cheap Cheetah will not be a cheapskate for this one. I am spending about $25 to be in it. That's all of my monthly gambling allowance. But hey you never know right. Think of what you can do with this kinda money. just for fun.  You can pay off all your bills, buy a nice conservative home, invest in good growth stock companies, give to charity, give to family. You have a choice to work or not work again in life. I think the French Rivera has my name on it for a vacation that is.

This kinda money I will say is life changing money and even if you buy a $2 ticket , think about what would I do if I won even a piece of this kinda jackpot. That’s where the fun is in the dreaming of the things that you might want. Winning is a whole other story. If you don't believe me then look on youtube and see some of the lottery stories that they have.

All I can say is no matter how much money you win, inherit or come into from a smart investment or someone pays you back from a loan. Be smart with your money and stay true to your cheapskate/frugal living values and just enjoy life.
                                            
                                                    Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day
                                                           www.cheapcheetah.com

No comments:

Post a Comment