Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Storm Money





 Hey Cheap Cheetah Family. I heard today that New York will be having its first real snowstorm. With that I ran out to buy what I needed and then I thought about this. The expenses of a snowstorm can really dig into your pockets. You have to buy groceries, snow melt, boots, shovels, heavy coats, gloves. This all adds up to extra money that you might not have just to prepare for something that you know is coming but really don't want it. It cost me $50 bucks for this upcoming storm for snow melt and extra groceries. Last but not least if I do not shovel after the storm within a certain period of time I run the risk of getting a ticket from the City. Ain't that a kick in the head. Like the city is not getting enough money from homeowners already.
 So how much is it costing you for your winter storms?

No comments:

Post a Comment