Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Wishful Thinking



Good Evening Family. Here' the question for today if you were 20 again what would you do money wise differently?
Wishful Thinking
if you where 20 again money wise what would you have done differently.
Put more money in Berkshire Hathaway?
Made friends with Bill Gates.
I would have embraced the term "compounded interest" and chose a profession based on something I had a passion to do instead of potential income.
I'd have put more money into savings and not-too-risky investments
I would max out my Roth and stay out of debt.
lived within my means - no credit cards or car loans.
took better care of my body.
spent more time with people that are gone now.
Not taken out those unnecessary student loans!
Develop Financial Discipline.


I am sure you can add to the list. Just think about it and Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment