Thursday, March 3, 2016

Purchases


Hello Family Here's the question for today. What has been your best and worst purchase. Don't say you don't have any because you do. Here to get you warmed up I will go first. See I am not ashamed to admit that I have not made good money choices in my life. So here goes


My Three Best & Worst Purchases
 here are my best
1. stock purchases
2, my house
3. Books and personal experiences on frugal /cheap living

My Worst 3
1. broke boyfriends who I spend money on
2. not paying into getting a better education
3. paying to much for my first car I paid $10,000 it was only worth $7000.

See how easy that was. So I am waiting share your best and worst and let's help each other to not let the worst purchases happen again!
Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment