Monday, April 18, 2016

Spring Time


Good Morning Family How Are you Today? I just wanted to let you know that it's Springtime and it's time to get out and have fun! Yesterday I got got out and me and a good friend  went to a Movie Premiere, ate  movie popcorn  it was good to with a big bottle of water all for free. Why because with the summer coming and Spring  already here there are many events that you can go to for free and if not free then at a very low cost. You just have to know where to look. For example I am attending a  how to save with coupons event given my my local newspaper for free.  Look on line for free events in your area, look in your community newspapers, ask around I am sure that you can find some good free stuff to do with you and your children. I use eventbright when I look for free events in my area to go to. It's Spring having fun does not have to be expense it just has to be fun and cheap!  Personally I prefer free myself!

Also wanted to mention that I talked about a lot of free stuff on The Cheap Cheetah Money Show today. www.blogtalkradio.com/cheap-cheetah.
So when you get a chance listen in and tell me what you think? On that note have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment