Friday, May 13, 2016

Money Motivation

                                                  Hello Family How are you Today?

 
Why does money motivate you personally?
Because I have a certain lifestyle I want to live. And you need money to live that lifestyle.
Money is a medium of exchange or tool to get what you want.
If I want a roof over my head, and to be able to eat out, or travel -- or do or buy whatever -- I need money to do that. I choose to work for my money. Others commit crimes or sell themselves to get it. And technically, I'm selling MYself to get it. It's just at a company I work for 8 hours a day...trading my time, skill, and knowledge for a pay check, so I can pay for the things and experiences I want ,and save and invest, and plan for retirement. All the things one can do with money
Security in knowing that if I am unable to work, I will have enough saved up to not have to lower my standard of living.
Do you agree or disagree with this? 
Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment