Saturday, May 21, 2016

MyRA

                                                   Hey Family How Are You Today!

I just wanted to let you know that this Monday May 23th at 10:30 On The Cheap Cheetah Money Show www.blogtalkradio.com/cheap-cheetah  We will be talking about the new government retirement plan called MyRA   ( My shows are archives and on I tunes  if you miss Monday)

For a lot of us we can't afford to live day to day and still save for our retirement. Well with this new government plan you can do both and we will talk about how.

Personally I like this MYRa plan that the government has because it's simple, cheap and easy.
So meet me Monday and let's talk about easy and cheap  retirement plans together. See you there.

                                     
                                                          Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment