Thursday, July 21, 2016

Are You Weak???

                                                     Hey Family How Are You Today?

What I really want to know is are you weak financially? Or better yet what is your weakness. Here are some examples so a that you will get a better ideas of what I am talking about.
 Do you shop online to the point where they deny your credit cards because you have maxed your limit.
 Do you buy way to much gas station junk food.
Do you buy to many books or magazines that you never get a chance to read.
What about the gambling and the lotto tickets how much do you spend on that a week or even a day.
Do you buy to much fast food or  over priced stuff in the supermarket.
Eating out to much
Spoiling your children with stuff they really don't need.
Redecorating your home every other month.
These are some of what I call financial weakness. You just can't say no when it comes to buying certain things that are really not needed. Personally my weakness is lotto tickets . I have spend so much money  trying to chase the millions it's not even funny. So tell,me what's your weakness?

Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment