Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Free Movies

                                              Good Morning Family. How are you today? 

Today I wanted to share with you a movie that I watched last night. Rage with Nicholas Cage. It was a good movie. The story was very good and the ending was a shock.. I will not spoil it for you because I want you to see it. The best part was not only the story but  it was free. That's right free compliments of my local library. You know you can get some great movies form the library. Of course they are last years movies but who cares. And yes you only have 3 days to watch them and return them but who care. And yes sometimes they don't play because they have been overused but who care. They are free. So you get a few that are bad just return them and get some new ones.

Look at it this way you get free movies, take $10  buy dinner and some movie popcorn. You relax with your family in your home  and the cost to you is what $10 or sometimes even less. To me that's a cheapskate's way to fun entertainment.  
                                                Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment