Friday, March 3, 2017

Refunds







Good Morning My Family. I know these months leading up until April are tax refund months. For those who get a refund. My question to you is this what are you doing with your refund check? Some say they are putting it toward bills, other toward a vacation, some say they are building an emergency fund with it. Have you thought about taking a small portion of that money and starting a side business with it. So that way you can keep having extra money coming into on the regular beside your paycheck? Once you business takes off of course. I have seen people start small side business with $100 or less. Heck I have started my side business with $20 and looked for free stuff that would help my business. Think about it? Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That Money

No comments:

Post a Comment