Friday, May 19, 2017

Yard Sale Season!!!!


This weekend is so Hotttttttt. Meaning  there are so many community yard sales and individual ones  this weekend that I am excited and it's only Friday!! I am prepared with for my yard sale adventure by getting my stuff ready like (  cold water to drink and water to wash your hands with, singles, camera for videos, paper to wrap stuff, bags to put stuff in etc). I know one community yard sales I go to every year they have some good stuff but sometimes the stuff can be pricey.  I have a new community sale that I will also  be going to this Saturday hopefully they will have some good and cheap  stuff.  Look at my YouTube Videos if you have not seen my yard sale adventure yet.  I will let you know how it all goes down this weekend. I am excited! Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment