Monday, July 31, 2017

Patience

Hello My Family How are you today? Patience I have none and because of that it cost me money. Example is that I was looking at a certain items that I wanted and I saw it online and it was kinda pricey. I thought about it for a moment and I guess my cheapskate left me because I waited until the item was on sale and got it for $45.00. Which to me was to high but I wanted it.

Two weeks later I am at a garage sale and what do you know I see that same item brand new in box for .......$5 I was mad at myself for not having patience. Because of my lack of patience it has cost me plenty. So what about you has having no patience cost you $$$
                                                  
                                                               Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment