Friday, September 22, 2017

Wasting Money!

                                               Good Morning Family How Are You Today?


Have you ever got mad at yourself for unnecessary spending. For example I got a speeding ticket a couple years ago. It was my fault thought I was driving in the Indy500. Ticket was $150. Another example I forgot to pay a bill and the next time the bill came in  I was charge a late fee. Last one I spend extra money on my cell phone service not knowing that if I asked for the AARP discount it would have cost me much less. These are some of my examples of unnecessary spending what are yours??

2 comments:

  1. Got my first - and hopefully last ticket not so long ago for driving my car in a bus lane. One of those situations where I thought I would take a turning as a shortcut, suddenly saw the warning signs (too late) and had no way to turn around. £60 fine which was reduced to £30 because I paid up quickly. Was furious with myself! Won't make that mistake again in a hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for getting a discount for paying quickly. Wish they would give us a discount for paying quick here in New York. Have a great A Great Money Saving Day!

    ReplyDelete