Wednesday, October 25, 2017

In School

                                                    Hello My Cheap Cheetah Family



What personal finance lessons do you wish you learned in school?
As I've gotten older and learned more about personal finance I always think, man I wish they taught that when I was in school instead of  calculus. I hate calculus. Something I still have not used to this day. What are some of the personal finance lessons you wish were taught in school?
Set financial goals. Pay yourself first.
Live beneath your means, pay cash...
how to spend and structure spending
Live debt free
1. Houses/real estate are NOT always good investments
2. Paying cash for any big ticket item is usually stupid. Do the math.
                                                            3.How to invest early.

                                  Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That Money!!




No comments:

Post a Comment