Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Home Protection On The Cheap

                                            
Good Morning Family How are you today. I was reading about a rash of burglaries in my area and I got to thinking how do you protect your home if your a frugal /cheapskate. Here's some suggestions.
The best alarm system out there, of course, is your trusted dog
ADT charging $22 a month for a barebones security package. you can also look into other home protections agencies and see which one best suits you and your price range.
If you are out of the house for prolonged periods of time, then it is your trusted neighbor(s). Tell them you will be gone for a while and have them watch your house for you. In return you do the same for them when the time comes.
Re-enforcing your doors and windows. These are the places that people come in when they break into your home. Make it very, very hard to break through your doors and windows so that they rather just go break into someone else's home. It would be less effort for them
A friend of mine bought "Tend." You get 2 cameras for $100 at Sam's Club. She put one inside watching her front and the other one watching the back door. Any movement and it notifies you (cell phone). You can look at the video right then. It's stored in the cloud for 2 weeks.
Personally I tell my neighbors when I am going to be out of town, I make sure all my windows and doors are secure. I leave nothing of value that a burglar can take. I also have motion sensitive lights outside. So if something moves the lights come on. Most of the houses in my area have this. And I pray.
So how do you keep your home safe on the cheap/frugal.
                                         Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment