Saturday, September 22, 2018

Stressing

                                                 Hello Family, How Are You Today?  


Do You Stress About -- or Debate/Struggle with Frugality/ Being A  Cheapskate? (sale, best)
- How do you feel about YOUR OWN frugality/cheapness?
-- Do you struggle with it (from time to time)
-- Do you try to be "perfect?" (whatever that means)



These are some of the questions you need to ask yourself when it comes to living your cheapskate/frugal lifestyle. Being frugal/cheap should not stress you out. it's a way of life that your either just starting or that was within you all along. So stressing about it should not be a factor. As for the first question I personally love that I am cheap. I see the benefits from learning  of now spending money or stuff that's not necessary. When I pay attention to my money by being a cheapskate I can enjoy what having money offers me like vacations,  no debt  among other things. But my cheapness was in me since I was little so I can see how someone starting out can get stressed by the little things being frugal/cheap can bring. All I can say is take one thing at a time be it organize your personal papers, looking over your debt, not spending money on a items that is really not need and save that money. Start writing things down to see where your money is going. One step at a time means less stress.



If you struggle with your new frugal/cheap lifestyle take a minute and really think about why you want to be a cheapskate/frugal person. What is your end game when it's all said and done. What are you trying to achieve with your new lifestyle. Write  down your goals  and again take that one step at a time toward reaching your goals.



No ones is perfect we all make mistakes, we fall off the wagon from time to time. I know I have fell off the wagon so much in my lifetime I have knee wounds to prove it. But I get right back up and start a new the next day because that's all we can do. Everyday that we wake up is a new day to start fresh. Don't try and be perfect just be you. 



This lifestyle like life is not meant to be stressful it's meant to help you obtain your money goals and for you to enjoy that journey of being frugal/cheap along the way.



So no stressing I will not allow it! 



Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money 





No comments:

Post a Comment