Friday, February 1, 2019

For A Game??

Hello Family How Are you today?

I know some of you know that this Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday. I was wondering what it cost  to attend this sort of event. I looked it up  saw  the prices were crazy for a cheapskate like me.
Here's what I read about what it would cost you to go to the Super Bowl this Sunday


Besides the airfare, hotel and the tickets alone. You could use that money to pay bills, take a mini vacation, put down on a mutual fund. Anything else but a sports game.  The only people I see making money from this is the players, owners and  businesses that people use while attending these games.  

What you can do if you must see the game in cheapskate fashion have a few friends over to watch it on television. Get some light refreshments or better yet tell your friends that everyone bring something and you will supply the drinks  and junk food.
This will make your event fun  without you having to spend so much on it.
Just a thought.

Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$  

No comments:

Post a Comment