Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Love To Read


                                              Hello My Family, How Are You Today?

I know I might have ask you this before but books...… What finance book have made an impact on your financial life? For me it was the Millionaire Next Door, Any of the Cheapskate books by Jeff Yeager, The Tightwad  Gazette books, And the Automatic books by Dave Bach. I loved them all. Even thought some of their advice were a bit much. I took what I could use and discarded the rest.

Remember being a frugal/cheapskate is an individual call. What works for me might not work for you. You have to do money saving techniques that you are comfortable with. As long as your saving money who cares how you do it right?

So tell me what money saving books have you read that changed your money life?

                                                          Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

No comments:

Post a Comment