Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Reality Money Test


Hello Family..

I wanted to share with you a wake up call test when it comes to money. It's called Spent put out by a charity. You answer questions and bases on your answers you see how  you can survive the month on the job you have chosen for yourself.

It's basically showing you how people on low incomes try and survive with real life money situations. It's a good wake up call test for many of us who might be in that position one day.
I took  the test  and ended up with $388 at the end of the month and still had rent to pay!

Take the test and see how you do. This also helped me to realize that I need to give more to my charity.  I feel that I am blessed to eat everyday. That's why  monthly I give to a  food bank charity here in New York. 

 Link To The Game



Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save That Money!



No comments:

Post a Comment