Thursday, May 7, 2020

Food Banks Face Unprecedented Demand As Unemployment Surges | TODAY

                         

                                                                   Hello Family

How are you today. I keep watching these news reports about people not getting unemployment  or the stimulus check and  it makes me sad and wonder. It also scares me that we have such a rich country and so many people can not afford to eat after being off of work for 2 months. By me watching this it makes me think that I need to tighten my belt a little bit more and hustle harder to make sure that I don't have to stand in a line for food after a couple months of no money coming in.

The situation we are in now really makes you sit back and think about your own situation and thank the lord and your blessing. If this is not a wake up call for your family I don't know what is. Stay Safe and Happy.

                                             Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day& Save that Money



No comments:

Post a Comment