Thursday, August 6, 2020

Longest Yard Sale


Hello Family..


Today  starts the longest yard sale it runs from Kentucky to Alabama. I think Tennessee is the longest state. Now this is a yardsalers dream trip. You go through backwoods small towns  with this yard sale. It has so much stuff that you  go  into yardsale overload. If you need it don't need it you will find it and buy it at this event.  The reason I am telling you this is because of greed. I went to this event 5 years ago Hotel prices back then was $79 a night and I thought that was to expensive. Air Fare was $400 round trip, Car rental $160 and food and misc. for 5 days was $ 100. 


Now when I call  the hotel  to get prices for this event the hotel quoted me  $1500 for 4 nights, Car rental was $250. Lord know how much food and other things might add up. See the greed. Because this event became so popular the prices in these small towns that hold the event has gone crazy.  There use to be thousands of people attending this event every year and they were bring cold hard cash to spend. Not sure what this year will bring with the virus and all. But over all  my advice to you is when things get good don't get greedy!


Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$$         https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment