Thursday, February 18, 2021

Influence

                                                                            Hello Family
 

Have you ever been influenced by someone. So much so that you change who you are so that you can please that person. Well that's me right now. I am a cheapskate. My partner is not. We butt heads when it comes to spending. He say's" what the heck buy it" I say "you see how much this cost I will pass to rich for my blood". I do sometimes bend and buy things that I am not comfortable with just to please him. He has worked hard all of his life and he's at a age where spending money is not an real issues. We still pay our bills and have money set aside. But still I lost my cheapness being to agreeable with him. 

No more it's time to get  my cheapness back.  Yes we will butt heads even more but I need to save money. I like finding deals and having my bank account grow. That's excites me  and with all this craziness going on in the world today I need to fell secure and my bank accounts do that for me. Plus you never know when that money in the bank will come in handy.

So I have fallen off the cheapskate wagon but I am getting my fat butt back on it and riding it in to the  cheapskate sunset. 

                                               Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                                              https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment