Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Love Mom But Cheap


  Hello Family. I love my mother and my aunt but I am cheap. I saw this flower arraignment on 1800 flowers. First they offered  25% off your order. I said great  I will get 2 of these  flower arraignment cost $35.99 each. When I first spoke to the women at 1800 flowers. After everything was all  said and done. Why did this bill come out to be $95 I said for get it. Then we talked some more and the bill came out to $75. I said no thank you and hung up.

I waited and 1800 flowers send me another promotion with no fees and free shipping. I called again . Spoke to a guy and  ordered the same thing less the cookies. The almond tee cookies cost me $8 more. I send the arraignment without the cookies which came out to be $27. after we talked the price was still to high.  He  tried  to get me to buy  in to their passport program which offers free shipping for  a $19 fee for the year. I passed. After passing on a lot of the offers that was  suggested to me.  I managed to get  the two arraignments that I wanted  for $60 with free shipping ,no service fees and 15% off. Now that I can work with.

I don't worry about not sending them cookies with their flowers because I have already send my mother and aunt  other mother days gifts that I packaged myself.

                              See you can still say I love you Mom while being a cheapskate. 

                                     Have A great Cheap Cheetah Day & save that $$$

                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment