Monday, November 29, 2021

Love Family Dollar


                                                  
                                                                      Hello Family.

 This is one that I wanted to share with you when it comes to thinking about the real cost of Holiday gifts. I wanted to purchase 2 gift baskets from Harry & David. The cost would be $40 for each basket plus they have now added a surcharge to your purchase. Because you are sending it after Nov 24th. That's something new because I use to always send items without the surcharge. Anyway, with shipping the price would have cost me over $100.  I said forget about it. Instead, I went to family dollar took $25 dollars and purchase the items that I needed to make my own holiday gift baskets for two people. The only thing extra would be the postage to ship the items. But overall, it would be less than $100. 

Being a proud cheapskate, I say when it comes to giving gifts for the holidays always think of other ways to give gifts. Give your time or scratch off lottery tickets (I do this one myself) Cook something the person likes that you make.

             The holidays do not have to be expensive; it just has to be fun and loving.

                                  Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$$


No comments:

Post a Comment