Thursday, December 23, 2021

Love this show

                                                                        Hello Family..

For my cheapskate past time, I watch the show the Secret Lives Of The Super Rich. you can watch it free on peacock tv. Anyway, the reason I like watching it is because this show tells you what muti millionaires and billionaires buy. And if you look at it from a frugal/cheapskate point of view you say why are you buying this stuff just to say you have it and you're buying for the purpose of what else are you going to do with all that money but buy stuff just to have.

On one of the show a multimillionaire purchased a 100-million-dollar Manhattan penthouse in the highest building in New York. He stated that he never was going to live in it. So why buy it then?  A lot of the multi-millionaires and some billionaires buy stuff just to show off to other billionaires and millionaires.  They all have such big egos.  I find the show entertaining because people with money can spend it on such foolish things. It's fun to watch and comment on it. Think about it what if you were muti-millionaire what would you buy? Being a frugal cheapskate, I would update my home. buy a condo in Vegas ( a cheap one at that) and invest the rest so that I could live off the interest. My lifestyle would not change as much I just would have more money.

                                              Have a Happy & Safe Holiday & Save that $$$$  

No comments:

Post a Comment