Friday, January 6, 2023

Happy New Year


                                                                    Hello Family

Happy New Year! Is inflation killing your money like it is mine? Who would have thought that a dozen of eggs would cost $5-7 dollars. Or a tub of butter is $10.  Is food crazy or what. Forget eating meat anytime soon. Unless it's on a manager's special and marked down a bit. that's how I look for my meats nowadays.

If inflation has not taught, you how to be creative with the money. You will be. I take inflation and prices being crazy has a lesson we can all learn. Inflation is here for who knows how long so we can either let it beat us or we can try and beat it. It's been beating the cheapskate up in me for a minute, but I am going to turn that around in 2023. You will see. 

                                                      Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day

No comments:

Post a Comment