Saturday, February 11, 2023

Foolish Me


                                                                       Hello Family

 How are you today? Me I am very foolish and here is why. I live in New York which you know is expensive to begin with. But the medical bills that I get are crazy. The basic living Bills I get are crazy. My energy bill went up $50 bucks. Also, my property taxes went up a couple hundred for the year. I am foolish because I am a cheapskate and no matter how much I try to save. I save with one hand, but it gets taken with expenses with the other hand. Has that happened to you? I am sorry to say living in certain cities makes it hard to be a frugal cheapskate.

I am sorry if I am complaining I am not it's just that living in an expensive city you have to put more effort in being a frugal/cheapskate. I have notice that when I get the coupons off the internet say for Walgreens after I have used them 2-3 times. They stop sending then to me. What do they have a limit of the number of coupons you can use in their store? 

So, my family of frugal/cheapskate do you also find it hard to save money where you live?

                                                   Have a Great Cheap Cheetah Day

No comments:

Post a Comment