Thursday, April 27, 2023

Can I Do It?


                                                                      Hello Family

I know everybody preaches emergency funds and why you should have one. They are speaking the truth. First what's an emergency fund?  It's a place that you put extra money just in case you have an emergency. Like a flat tire, dental bill, vet bill, housing problem, childcare problem, etc. Well anyway I know a lot of us do not have the extra money for an emergency fund. I know I don't, but I am challenging myself to try and come up with 75 cents a day which adds up to $22.50 a month. I know it might not be much but it's a start toward building an emergency fund.

Some of you say it's easy to make 75 cents a day. Ok then let me know what you are doing because I am losing this challenge already and I only started on Sunday (LOL). If you can save $1 a day even better my point to you is this saving a little something beats not saving nothing.

                        So, who's with me let's do this challenge 75 cents a day or bust!!

                                Have A Great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that $$$

                                      https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57

No comments:

Post a Comment