Saturday, April 1, 2023

Happy April


                                                                  Hey Family

Did you know that April is Financial Literacy Month? I got this for you a basic map of what to do this month to start saving money. Things like make a budget, build an emergency fund, pay off debt, save for retirement & last keep track of credit score. For me I will do you one better.

First Save the coins this month they add up to dollars later, Reuse what you can. I wash and re-use my aluminum foil. It's saves me from buying more foil when the roll runs out. 

There is no shame in being holy with your clothing. Don't buy new clothes use the ones that you have and if they have holes in them make rags out of them.  If you can still wear your holy clothing around the house, do it. I have a tee shirt with holes in the back of it. I wear it around the house all the time.

                                 These are just some of my money saving suggestions. 

                                       Have A great Cheap Cheetah Day!

                                   https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment