Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Happy Dance


                                                                Hello Family

 I am doing a happy happy dance this week. First when I got up yesterday, I felt great I wanted to sing and dance which I did. There was no reason behind it just feeling good. I wish I could have that feeling everyday. Also, I got 5 bucks in the mail my incentive for taking a survey about Health. The survey states to fill it out and mail it back I get $20 bucks. You know I am mailing it Cheap Cheetah needs that $20. The survey took me less then 5 minutes to complete.  The best part is they give you a self-address stamped envelope saving me from putting a stamp on it. yea!

Family its summer go out enjoy your life and do something fun. Also, I have a surprise for you I will tell you about it next time we talk. 

                                Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money!!!

                                        https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment