Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Wasteful



                                                                 Hello Family

Happy Halloween, This is not my moth when it comes to saving money and I will tell you why. I am very wasteful when it comes to food. I find myself making food to save money then I spend money to order out. So the food I have already cooked goes to waste while  I eat the ordered food up. Because when I order food they seem to give me enought food to last me for 2-3 days. I hate wasting food since it's so expensive. Don't get me started on having things that I like to eat or when I get on a food kick. I am on a mixed nut kick right now. Where I have to have mixed nuts and they cost like $5-7  for a small can. I have thrown my cheapskate mindset out the window because of my food kick. I know it's crazy right?

As far as being wasteful what I am doing to save money or try and make a little extra is that I am reading about what banks are giving the better interest rates. I have seen where interest rates have went up to 55 which my present bank was offering. So I  closed down some of my accounts that were only getting 3% and opened accounst that were getting me 5%. which I was hoping that  the interest rates would go back up to 16% I know whishful thinking on my part.

so for this halloween i have not purchase one bag od candy. have you seen how expensive candy is. i overheard som ladies talking about purchaing candy for halloween at the dollor tee or family dollar store. Which is a good idea espically if your having a holloween party or you just want to have something to give to the trick or treater this year. 

            Hoping that everyone have a safe and happy Halloween and week while saving that Money!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment