Saturday, December 2, 2023

Free Free


                                                                   Hello Family

It's that time of year again where the banks are giving out free stuff. For example, my local banking is giving its customers free calendars for 2024, plastic clips to seal your potato chips bags, key chains, free coffee, cookies and sometimes they offer $25 gift cards if you enter a drawing. Hey, I say whatever you can get for free since your money is in that bank and that's what they are probably using to give you the stuff they claim is free anyway.

So how was your thanksgiving? I hate to say that I was wasteful this year. I had a ham that was a few years old. My cheapskate self   cooked it. That ham was so dry I had to throw it away. I hate to waste food, but you couldn't eat the ham. My point being we are buying food because it's on sale but if the food goes to waste because we don't eat it. It's wasting money ether way. You might have saved money on the purchase but wasted it if you never use it. So, try and purchase what you know you're going to need withing a set time frame and save money doing that. Only my suggestion.

There is nothing like scary information. I was watching a YouTube program about how the middle class is almost phased out because of the high inflation and that more people are homeless and hungry than ever before. especially here in New York where living her you have to make over $100,000 a year and that just putting you in the lower middle class not the middle class.  Now that's scary. When I need motivation I watch a program like  the rising cost of inflation it gives me a kick in the boot when it comes to getting back on the cheapskate wagon. What's your motivation?


                            Have a great Cheap Cheetah Day & Save that Money!

No comments:

Post a Comment